perfect party pasta salad
A wise man once said, "You can't grill pasta." No, but you can serve this pasta side dish along with any grilled meats or vegetables. It would be delicous for a large group at a picnic or BBQ.
- Prep Time :
- Cook Time :
- Ready Time :
8 as a sidedish
- 12 ounces Al Dente™ Pasta
- 2 pints grape tomatoes, quartered
- 1/3 cup prepared Italian salad dressing
- 1/3 cup sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained, and slivered
- 1/3 cup parsley chopped
- 1/2 cup almonds slivered and toasted
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese
Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl. Cook pasta for 3 minutes in boiling water. Drain and toss with tomato mixture. Serve hot or at room temperature with parmesan cheese.
Olives, capers, grilled chicken or seafood, tuna fish, arugula, roasted red peppers, or just browse through the produce section!