pasta with chicken, sundried tomatoes and escarole
It’s no secret. I am not Italian, but make some pretty good pasta. (At least that’s what many people tell me.) And, I’m not a professional cook, but can get some pretty tasty pasta dishes on the table, often in a matter of minutes and usually using random ingredients from the fridge.
- Prep Time :
- Cook Time :
- Ready Time :
- 4 Tbsp. Oil from Sundried Tomatoes
- 1.5 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cubed
- 1 lb. Mushrooms, sliced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1.5 cups vegetable or chicken broth
- 1 large bunch escarole (or spinach), washed and coarsly chopped
- 1/2 cup sundried tomatoes, slivered
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tsp. salt
Heat oil in large, non stick skillet over medium heat. Saute chicken and mushrooms until chicken is cooked, about 5 minutes. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute. Add chicken broth and boil for 2 minutes. Add escarole and sundried tomatoes. Cover and cook until escarole is wilted. Season with salt and pepper. Serve with Parmesan Cheese.