pasta with spinach and roma tomatoes
Recipe and video created by Peggy Lampman. Says Peggy DeParry, the creator of this recipe "Perfectly cooked, Al Dente pasta combined with the classic taste of Regianno, Balsamic and extra-virgin oil create a simple, yet scrumptious pasta salad."
- Prep Time :
- Cook Time :
- Ready Time :
- 12 ounces Al Dente™ Pasta
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp. crushed garlic
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
- 1/3 pound fresh spinach (5-6 cups), stemmed, washed and coarsely chopped
- 3 roma tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped fresh basil
- 1 tsp. kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
Cook pasta according to directions on the bag. Whisk together oil, vinegar, garlic and salt.
Toss pasta with dressing, spinach, tomatoes, basil and cheese.
Serve at room temperature.
Check out Peggy Lampman’s demonstration of this recipe on this video.