fettuccine with shrimp, tomatoes, and basil
This recipe is on the back of our Spinach Fettuccine but would be delicious with any flavor Al Dente® Pasta.
- Prep Time :
- Cook Time :
- Ready Time :
- 1 bag Al Dente® pasta
- 1/3 c olive oil
- 1 lb. uncooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4 lg tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 c fresh basil, chopped
- 1/3 c black olives, sliced
- 3 lg garlic cloves, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- grated parmesan cheese
Heat oil in skillet over medium-hig heat. Add shrimp, tomatoes, basil, olives, garlic, shallot, salt and pepper. Cook until shrimp turn pnk, about 3 min. Cook past in boiled salted water, just 3 minutes. Toss all together and sprinkle with cheese.