3 in 3 arugula, sun-dried tomato, and feta pasta
"3 in 3" Recipe......Three Ingredients in 3 minutes!
- Prep Time :
- Cook Time :
- Ready Time :
- 1 bag Al Dente® BonaChia® Fettuccine, or any other cut or flavor
- 1 jar sun-dried tomatoes, packed in oil, cut in slivers
- 1 package baby arugula, prewashed
- 6 oz crumbled feta cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- garnish with lemon if desired
Bring pot of water to boil. Drain as much oil from sun-dried tomatoes as desired. In a large serving bowl add sun-dried tomato. Cook pasta for just 3 minutes, drain reserving 1/2 cup of the cooking liquid. Mix sun dried tomato with a little cooking liquid to make a light sauce. Toss pasta with sun-dried tomatoes, arugula, and feta. Garnish with lemon slices if you like.
Additions such as olives, capers, tuna, cooked chicken, white beans, fresh tomatoes, grilled corn off the cob–are wonderful. Simply adjust recipe by adding a little extra olive oil and use a little extra of the cooking water. This is Pasta Improvisation at its best!