3 in 3 arugula, fresh tomato, and parmesan pasta
This recipe was inspired by fresh farm stand tomatoes that are at their vine ripened best right now. Perfect easy 3 in 3 recipe for an August meal!
- Prep Time :
- Cook Time :
- Ready Time :
- 1 bag Al Dente® BonaChia® Fettuccine, or any other cut or flavor
- 1 pkg arugula, or spinach prewashed
- 1 cup fresh tomatoes, diced
- 1/3 c parmesan cheese, grated or shaved
- salt and pepper to taste
- garnish with lemon if desired
Bring pot of water to boil. In a large serving bowl add prewashed arugula, farm fresh chopped tomatoes, and parmesan. Cook pasta for just 3 minutes, drain reserving 1/2 cup of the cooking liquid. Toss pasta with arugula, tomatoes, and parmesan. Add a little of the reserved cooking liquid as desired to make a light sauce. Salt and pepper to taste. Garnish with lemon slices if you like.